Friday, December 12, 2008

Re: SMVMS Accomodation...Further Updates

Further to the previous post, there's some changes occur..

OK, before telling you gals the changes, let me explain to you the situation.

Grand Con. sub its sales of rooms to agents. Here, our agent is Asia Web. We can book directly through Grand Con. themselves. So, if you call the hotel, they will say- Fully Book. In substance, the booking were made by the agents for internet booking.

So, the problem is, I previously checked through the hotel and not the agent. Cause i don't know it works like that before this. Only today, a lady was willing to tell me how they work after I ask n ask.. coz it's so unlogical.. web says available they say fully book. Now got the story?

Ok, I shall start with the changes.

So, I called up the agent finally, and they say, the Year End Promo i.e. RM120 (Deluxe) & RM140(Continental Comfort) are both either 1-double bed or 2-single bed, which is not what we previously expected i.e. 2-double. The only differences between these 2 packages is, the size of room of Cont. Comfort is BIGGER, that's all. The agent told me, however, we can make a request, but it will be subject to availability upon check-in. The only good thing is, they guarantee u a room.

So, I've made booking la.. RM27.60 as deposit. I have to book now bcoz the hotel ppl told me it's fast-selling during our stay period. Hope you peeps are ok..

As permitted, I've made a request in my bookings. I gave them 2 suggestions-

"1. I understand through the telephone conversation with your operator, the rooms are either 2-single beds or 1-double. Thus, I would like to request for a 1-double-bed room and add an extra bed. However, may I know what would the rate be by then?

2. Can I request for a Deluxe Room with 2-double-bed? I noticed you have such option via your website i.e. under the "ROOM" tab. Is there any difference in price?

Do keep me inform of the alternatives via my email. Thank you"

Yup, that was what I asked them.

My question is to you, before the rooms availability runs out...

Do you want another room, if it's really 1-double or 2-single? (We can only know if our room is 1-double / 2-single when we check-in) It will then be RM138 /person.(inclusive of tax)

reply me via my sms before this coming Sunday or commenting here if u hv long suggestions.

ps: Complementary breakfast for 2/room worth RM16.00
pps: Check-in time is 1400 & check-out time is 1200

2 comments:

Michele said...

if everyone's willing to pay for rm138/person, then we go for the 2rooms. Then, we'll have a better sleep. If not, then only we'll figure out what to do.

Samantha Lau said...

ya.. seriously speaking.. i don't mind paying.. i want good sleep.. back from HK on 1.25a.m. (25/12)... then 26th go to pg.. haha.. i want good sleep.. lol!!

I support 2 room! lol